Here I am
At 6 a clock in the morning
Still thinking about you
It's still hard
At 6 a clock in the morning
To sleep without you
And I know that it might
Seem to late for love
All I know
[chorus]
I need you now
More than words can say
I need you now
I've got to find a way
I need you now
Before I lose my mind
I need you now
Here I am
I'm looking out my window
I'm dreaming about you
Can't let go
At 6 a clock in the morning
I feel you beside me
And I know that it might
Seem too late for love
For love
Guitar Solo
[chorus]
I need you now
More than words can say
I need you now
I've got to find a way
I need you now
Before I lose my mind
Is there a chance I've self-sabotaged myself? I am responsible for what comes into my house and my body for that matter...I must say NO! I seriously am shocked at the deliciously creamy yum...I mean, 'junk' I found in my kitchen....how did it get in here?
6 comments:
love that song and i loved that you made it about chocolate!!! :)
Too funny!
I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE chocolate, why is it that the stuff that is bad for us tastes so darn good?!!
YUM YUM, you just made me drool..LOL
Yummy! I just ate a Butterfinger in your honor.
Just think Halloween is coming soon, my sweetie is too young to notice chocolate missing from her stash....I can't wait!!
Mmmmm....that was a dangerous post to read right now. :)
You are terribly funny, girlfriend! Loved it!
LOL - I am right there with you just stocked up for bday party and Halloween. I might ask my huband to hide it and nto tel me where it is.
Post a Comment