I believe in prayer. When I realized it was gone, my kids were with we when I prayed about this missing article with sentimental value.
My kids still pray and talk to me about it when they remember.
This last week when I was in the single parenting business, my kiddos went to do crafts...a surprise for mommy!
Was I ever surprised! A double surprise.
"see mommy! this is even better than your old one and now you have two!"
8 comments:
You truly have the sweetest most thoughtful children!!
Those anklets are beautiful!!
How sweet!!! Oh, how hard to not be able to find something so precious to your heart. My husband had me a new wedding set made--he actually went to the Market Center in Dallas and picked everything out, etc. My skin wouldn't allow me to wear the band part either, and I had to replace that part with a lighter one....but the original one was so precious to me. Then it disappeared from my bathroom from the box!!!! I was so sad. For many reasons, but mainly because of the meaning behind the ring. How sweet of your children---they seem so precious.
your children are such sweethearts! how very thoughtful of them.
AWWWWW so sweet. and they are right. those are the best anklets EVER! the sweetest ones in the world.
Beautiful...I remember you sharing that you had lost it and I was hoping for the ending to include that you found it. Wouldn't it be great to discover it someday. I think I'll join in your prayers. However, your news ones look great.
Those anklets are beautiful and remind us of thoughtfulness and answered prayer (in ways that wouldn't imagine!).
Oh that is so sweet of them!!
So sweet!!!
I lost the diamond from my engagement ring, so I know how you feel!
Post a Comment