My sweet neighbour and babysitter invited me to watch her probably last home game of her season...and of her life in high school...aaaaaaahhhh!
So after my son's hockey practice, I took my son and oldest girl and took off the gym to watch her volleyball game. It was a great game. I was describing to the kids who won the point and to count how many times the ball was hit before it went over the net. The score clock was a huge hit too! My son was baffled at how every time one side got a point, the score clock changed its numbers. It was a huge hit! I did have to keep reminding my son, that we were cheering for the white team.
"I know...Mom!"
Time and time again, he was cheering for the other team too...but I just thought it was because the ball moved so quickly, he just couldn't keep up!
After the game, we visited with our friend and thanked her for inviting us to her game...we seriously had a fun time!
Walking down the hall in the school, I was asking my son questions about what he saw. He was just quiet.
But as we buckled ourselves into the car, he blurted," Mom, did you see that pretty girl on the red team. She was wearing chapstick...I mean, red lipstick...she was really pretty with the red hair!"
Surprised at his comment, I said..."I can't remember her!"
"Oh, you will! Next time we come, I show you!"
So here it starts ...at age 6!
5 comments:
LOL!!! I never knew they started that early.
Oh my! :) My daughter informed me that some of the girls are in love with the PE teacher at school---I have been wondering about how she feels because she was SO excited that he knew her name! She is 5!!!!
Wow,I can read the surprise on your face. My oldest is already obsessed with romance due to the disney princess movies. I want her to be a princess, just drop the running away with a prince to be married at the age of almost 4. Great story!
AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uh oh...that is early!!! Good luck with that!!
Post a Comment