I have friends and family all over the globe experiencing such warm, beautiful weather. One friend was having a marshmallow roast, another is enjoying the heat in the 80's and taking her kids to the park, and another is picking delicious vegetables from their garden, I thought I share some pictures of my reality.
It's cold where I live. Super cold. So cold that you can get frostbite from being outside less an a minute cold! So cold that cars don't want to start though they have been plugged in all night. So cold that Celcuis and Farenheit mean they same number cold. It has been -40 degrees C/F and that's not including windchill...which makes it feel even colder! Apparently, in my climate, 1 in 4 people travel to warm up during winter's cold spell.
And that is my intent as well!
Here's to hoping...
8 comments:
Okay, beautiful but I really don't envy :)
What a great picture, and oh my soul, where do you LIVE? That is alot of snow. It is gorgeous and since I live in the South, I have never seen that much-and I mean total over the span of my life!
I added your site to my blog list. You write great posts and I love that your love for your family and the Lord comes through very naturally! Blessings
How many days till spring?...I'm longing for that in a BIG way!
22 hours till I leave for warmth...can't wait!!
Hope you can too !!!
HUGS
what does that mean, "here's to hoping" ? you are going on vacation? or does it have something to do with your adoption?
i second Jenn's comment about missing the snow and the cold when you move away from it. Yes, days here are gloriously warm right now and i am reveling in my garden now that everything is growing like weeds, but i do so miss the cold and snow and the warm and cozy homes. ..sigh..
it's been a bit cold for me! i am very much looking forward to my getaway in february! :) hope you have a getaway soon too, and if not, hopefully it'll warm up a bit for us. -10 would be just about perfect!
let me add, -10 in winter would be just about perfect...
15 hours until I take off with Louise to find some warmer weather. I wish you best of luck on finding warmer weather. It's totaly worth it.
Post a Comment