So I got brave. I haven't been this close since. I did like the relationship and though I knew there were challenges, I was willing to do what I could do, to make me happy and I really have missed my friend's advice. So off I went to the city to meet my new friend. There she was! Ready for me...or so I thought!
Okay! I am talking about my last weigh scale. It lied to me often! So today, I decided to buy a new digital scale.
I went to the store this morning and purchased different brand. It didn't work. So I went back to exchange it. I ask if I could open up the next one seeing as though I don't even live near this store. They say absolutely. I open one. Nope. Another. Nope. and another...still nope! So I and another employee opened 6 weigh scales...none of which worked. So this brillant and sweet staff member, suggested I should think of buying another brand...and at this point, I am game! So she opens a box and taps it and it works...within .1 of a pound! I grab the next one on the shelf and take it to the front counter for the exchange. I bring it home...it doesn't work! The battery is dead! She may not work but has a great sense of style ...and I think we'll be best of friends!
5 comments:
I wish you nothing but JOY as you embark on this journey with your new friend.
:)
You make me smile...
happy you have a new Jack in your life! ;)
I hope that you and your new friend will be very happy together! (-:
OH MY Gosh! I am not believing this story--and I am laughing so hard. I am starting to question whether or not your new Jack really needed to come home with you!
This is so funny...you had me going for a while. Good luck with your new friend, I try not to make friends with ones who speak in numbers. (that's a lie my husbands an accountant. ha ha)
Post a Comment