Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Thank you my sweet angels

Life has felt so overwhelming lately. I have my supermom hat on. You know, that one that challenges your balancing act. Since hubby has been working longer hours, I'm finding there's no time to do one task. Like bathing one kid in the tub while praticing 50 sight words to my first grader and changing a diaper all at the same time.

Crazy busy.
Not enough hours in my day busy!

I'm trying really hard. My energy is at an all-time low. I am just feeling burnt out.

Today I woke up at 6am to work out like usual. I could feel it in my body, I just needed to sleep...ALL. DAY. LONG!!!
I prayed and cried just asking God to help me get through another hectic day. God heard my prayers. And He answered them abundantly! Each time I felt weak, another angel walked into my life, to encourage me. My kids were well behaved...they weren't acting out or whining. I totally felt God's presence through out my day from the supportive cashier, to a receptionists, to a retired man walking down the street and a patient reading His Bible, waiting to see the doctor all wishing me love and encouragement. I wasn't complaining, I wasn't trying too look tired but I was truly blessed.

Each word of love felt like it was from God's lips to me.

I felt His strength.

So thank you to you...you know who you are, for listening to the Spirit speak, and blessing me the way you did!

Thank you my sweet angels!

3 comments:

JMBMOMMY said...

He is soo faithful!!! Thanks for sharing this -- you are such an encourager.

Louise said...

That is beautiful!
What a great reminder for me. I have been dragging too and trying to remember to thank God for the blessings instead of complaining about how tired I am. THANKS for the reminder Andrea, you have such an amazing heart for God!!

candypb said...

Thats wounderful! Your a great example for my life.