I made this cake for our 'last supper' of our holidays! It's the recipe on the oreo crumb box and i tried to blend 1/2 cup cream cheese into it but it didn't completely beat as smooth as I wanted it to. I seriously had a very small piece...in fact I was so proud of myself! smaller than my lil girl piece!
9 comments:
Oh, bless her heart! Those are the kind of pictures you'll look back on in a few years and cherish! Precious!
Yum..you should send me this recipe so I can post it! Girl, what are you doing with chocolate cake in your house--LOL!
I made this cake for our 'last supper' of our holidays! It's the recipe on the oreo crumb box and i tried to blend 1/2 cup cream cheese into it but it didn't completely beat as smooth as I wanted it to. I seriously had a very small piece...in fact I was so proud of myself! smaller than my lil girl piece!
Cute picture...but honestly, I can't think of much else other than wanting a pice of that cheesecake!!!!!
My mouth instantly started watering. That would be so good right now.
Your daughter is a funny girl, but I wouldn't blam her, I'd do the same thing.
That is so funny. At this age they don't even try to hide the fact that they are doing something "naughty"...sooo cute!
Cute!!
This reminds me of something my little guy would do :) She's so very cute.
I can't blame her that cake looks yummy. I love in those moments when you want to be mad but you just can't b/c their way too cute!
Post a Comment