Monday, September 26, 2011

A big ol' kick

I seem to dwell on what's going on at the moment. I tend to anticipate the future...and typically when the stress is over. I overthink situations with uncertainty about how it all go. It's all justified, in my mind. Like today, it was super busy! How could I get it all done? Ack...I find that stressful.
After talking to hubby mid-day, and unloading all my concerns...he was quiet until I was stopped talking.
"Well, you have two choices...you either can have the worst week of your life or savour the journey."
Grrr...but he is so true!!!
I did make a choice. Proud of my decision. God made me for today for His purpose...I'm going to celebrate this gift...today!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Yes, he is very wise. :)

Jody said...

That is good advice. I tend to anticipate and worry, losing sight of the journey along the way. Thanks so much for sharing.

Kathy said...

He's handsome and full of wisdom. I love how God brings words that we need to hear at just the moment.

I love reading your blog and I love visiting with you face to face. Thanks for that!!