1. I can't make everyone happy.
2. Smiling has a way to changing a dull, selfish mood
3. Doing it all can't happen, won't happen and something/someone pays for it when I attempt such .
4. I still have fears.
5. I still loathe sports announcers.
6. I love being a mom more than last year.
7. I'm still not very good at budgeting...though intently trying.
8. Waking up at 6 am daily makes me not only happier but a better mom too.
9. God places some friends in my life for short moments and others, for extended periods of time...each friend has truly blessed me by their kindness, love and sincerity...(though they are sadly missed.)
10. 10 years of marriage is no different than year 4...(perhaps this is what it feels to grow old together).
11. 23 pounds lighter feels amazing
12. Pushing myself I've realized that: I can do things I may have never known/tried/experienced
13. It's not just the outcome...but the journey
14. It only takes a moment to lose everything...definitely has helped me focus on what's really important.
5 comments:
I love to read what you've learned this year. It's been a growing year, and it's been a pleasure to be able to witness, be challenged, and learn from it. Happy New Year!
It's not just the outcome...but the journey
Wow! That's a good one. I need to remember that.
You inspire me. Thanks for sharing your heart.
You have had a busy year! I wish I had the motivation and ambition that you do. I need to see things from a different view! You are awesome!
Great thoughts and a good exercise to do, I think I may have to write a list like that for myself to remind myself to grow and change!!
Thanks for sharing Andrea!!
HUGS
Post a Comment