Monday, December 21, 2009

Follow the Clues...

1. Looking guilty...



2. Sparkling feet


3. a bunch of paper towels that are tinted purple and sparkly.


BUSTED!!! A bottle of sparkly purple nail polish on my living room carpet.


Trying desperately to clean it out...nail polish remover isn't working well.

7 comments:

Sara said...

Oh no!!!

Well, at least it wasn't red. My kids have done that at LEAST 3 times with RED nailpolish. We have all hard wood floors now so as luck would have it.... the couch is taking "Nail Polish Beating" lately. lol

Have a blessed Christmas Andrea!

Kathy said...

I empathize with you, sigh. Curiosity is a wonderful trait that will do her well in life. And then she can come back and pay for the carpet! :)

Lizzie said...

Oh no!! I know there is a trick to getting Nail polish out...but I can't think of it...sorry!! Good luck! Merry Christmas!!

Stephanie said...

Yep. Audrey's done it with dark pink polish in the middle of her new bedroom carpet... We hadn't lived in our house, but maybe, 3 months when it happened. Daddy was NOT so happy! :P

My Journey as a Mom to 3 Young Boys said...

Did you Google it? I'm sure there are ideas online. That's how we found advice on how to get the Sharpie out of the couch and carpet.

Tammy said...

Eek! I've found plain old dish detergent to work well on many stains. Can't remember if I've tried it on nail polish or not.

Jody said...

Yikes!! Oh the curiosity of those little ones. One day you'll be glad you stopped and took the photos... ;)