Friday, June 12, 2009

What I Learned This Week

This week. Busy. Draining. Amazing. Precious. Thankful....those are just a few words that can begin to describe this week.

Here are a couple things that God helped me through:
1. I never thought that having a computer down could be a good thing. To be perfectly honest, I loved it.

2. When I was nervous, God has calmed my fears.

3. When I was scared, God brought people in my life that understood exactly and went beyond to support me.

4. When I was hesitant, God held my hand running with me, and I found strength for one more step...again and again.

5. When I dug in my heels, God closed every other option, and I felt confident enough to allow God to show me.

6. When I doubted, the phone rang with the answer.

7. When I have prayed for direction,and the thought of the unknowns scare me, I felt safe with absolutely no worries...even when it's against everything I am wanting.

8. Rather than grieving over failed relationships, I have felt burden to pray a blessing over these amazing people God has placed in my life that have encouraged me to be a better person, friend, mother and have helped me rely on His strength for everything. ...and I felt peace.

9. I have claimed back my life, my house, my kids...thanks to the loss of computer time. Thankfully, my perspective has changed too!

10. When God tells me to do something, listen the first time...not 6 months later. It is His desire for me to show others His amazing love...I cannot hold that back!

3 comments:

JMBMOMMY said...

Great reminders of the goodness of the Lord. Sorry I haven't answered your email....it has been craZy here!!!

Louise said...

Sounds like an amazing week with an AMAZING God!!!

My Journey as a Mom to 3 Young Boys said...

He really is amazing!