I have been learning throughout my life that God has me where I am for a reason. So I rest in His arms and not on my own strength.
I love toothless grins! And s'mores!!
Sounds so delicious! I hope he didn't swallow his tooth!
Looks yummy ;)great pics!
Mmmmmmm........those pictures are AWESOME. Sure makes me want s'mores now though!:)
Those look sooo good! I love summer.
mmmmmmmm!!!!! sooooooooooo yummy. i love s'mores except we usually run out of chocolate by the time we make them. (ahem...bcuz of...SOMEONE who shall remainnameless -- me ---)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I love toothless grins! And s'mores!!
Sounds so delicious! I hope he didn't swallow his tooth!
Looks yummy ;)
great pics!
Mmmmmmm........those pictures are AWESOME. Sure makes me want s'mores now though!
:)
Those look sooo good! I love summer.
mmmmmmmm!!!!! sooooooooooo yummy. i love s'mores except we usually run out of chocolate by the time we make them. (ahem...bcuz of...SOMEONE who shall remainnameless -- me ---)
Post a Comment