Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Simply precious...

Chill-laxin' with our 'other' son.
There were many tears shed when we took him home after our weekend together yesterday.
I held him as a tiny preemie home from his 2 month stay at the hopsital and now he cuddles and hugs my kiddos.
Wow!
11 years just flew by!!!

4 comments:

junglemama said...

It is a precious pciture!

MiMi said...

You're right ---simply precious!

Kathy said...

Gasp!!! I can't believe how big he is! I remember when he came over, still in diapers, and we took those crazy pictures of him laughing with his round tummy and chubby cheeks. Time goes so fast....so glad that you are still involved in his life.

Andrea said...

Oh! My! Goodness! Like Kathy said...I can NOT believe how big he is!!

Wow, that brings me back....and yes, he is blessed to have you a part of his life.