My kids and I are outside kicking two soccer balls and we are laughing loudly and screaming as we are running to kick the ball away from each other. We are having a blast. Perfect afternoon to play with my kids. I am enjoying the moment and impressing them with my awesome soccer moves( k, they are under 6...so they really think I know what I'm doing. They'll be so disappointed when they figure it out). Then my lil girl stops and sits on the grass and asks me to sit with her. I am finally getting used to this energy ...and now I'm ask to sit...so unwillingly I do.
Then I get the question..."if God can do anything and I'm screaming really loud, He can make my voice to not hurt His ears, right?"
" that's right, honey..."I say proudly as she is so interested in her Jesus." and He can turn up the volume when you are too quiet."
Another soccer balls stops by my feet, and my boy pipes up" and when God wants to hear more, He can even hear the words you don't say. God can do lots, you know."
Yes, my children. God can do so much. My prayer is that you will desire to listen to His call and talk to Him always. That's my prayer. I just love our God talk.
3 comments:
i love kids' faith. it's so inspiring.
A childlike faith is awesome! I know my children blow me away at some things they say! Actually, now that i think about it.. I've got a blog entry to write ... something my son said at lunch the other day. LOL
Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! I love meeting new bloggy friends! :)
It's moments that you have with your kids that you learn the most about God. What a great reminder to seek and to question and to wonder. Sometimes we adults just don't take the time like kids do.
Post a Comment