My sweet child,
We have never seen each other face to face. I have never touched your delicate skin. I have never heard you cry nor I have I ever wiped your tears. I have never rocked you to sleep. I have never gone a day without praying for you, your health and your family.I have never gone minutes without thinking of you.
I imagine what you may look like, the sound of your cry and how you feel in my arms. I know that God is with you and holding until I can...
but I miss you.
You are so loved. Your brother and sisters talk about you often and can't wait to meet you too. At mealtime, we see your chair at the table. We see your seat in the van. We see your toys in the playroom. Your father cannot wait to fly across the world to hold you in his arms!
7 comments:
I remember those thoughts and feelings all too well. Your day will come, friend.
Any word on how much longer?
We are waiting with you, hoping and praying that it won't be much longer until your baby can come home.
Praying that you will get to hold your precious child soon!!!!
that was beautiful, my friend...
Beautiful post! You have real strength to wait so long to get to hold your baby! I sure hope it isn't much longer!
xoxo
Praying for quickness of time for you and your little one. He/she has such a loving family waiting!
Post a Comment