I used to love Mondays! Love Mondays...and I still do. But Fridays are becoming so near and dear to me. Maybe it's the fact that I found my cutting board in the doll crib or my van keys in the toy box or I slipped my foot into my shoe only to find a full container of yogurt or opened the curtains to find two pounds of cheese lying near the heat vent. Maybe I love the fact that our routines can end for two days. Maybe there's the opportunity that I can be a friend, wife and not just a mommy! Maybe it's the unknown...
Yay! It's the weekend!
Happy weekend to you!
3 comments:
I love the weekends too! Did you really find cheese behind the curtain?!
yes! thankfully, it was still cold...so that worked out for me (this time). I just wish my 21 month old could unlearn how to open the fridge door....it's not in my favor! Seriously, i found my credit card in the toy box last week...and i didn't know it was even gone....sneaky fingers in my house!
sounds like Sophia in my house:) we all panic when we can't find something, just hoping Bia didn't get ahold of it...if she did it could be anywhere!
Post a Comment