Saturday, December 20, 2008

How do you spend your time?

So this is how we found our climber!

I thought this was hilarious!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

NO WAY!! That is too funny!!!

:)

Louise said...

That is awesome!!
Me and my brothers used to do that growing up!! LOVE IT!

JMBMOMMY said...

Oh my!!! :)

MiMi said...

OMG he's like Spiderman! He must have some great strength in those little arms. So cute!

Kathy said...

What?! He must have been training. Look at those arms! That's just hilarious.

Jody said...

That is great!! My brother and I used to do that when we were kids too! Good job!!

christal said...

that is very funny!

Roo said...

AWESOME!! what a star.

Elnora Hildebrand said...

I used to do that when I was a kid!

Carrie and Jim said...

This is so funny! My sister used to do this when we were growing up. Brings back lots of memories. Great video!

Merry Christmas!