Monday, June 17, 2013

Hope is...

This picture was taken on one of the battle grounds in Tennessee. It was such a beautiful path. So tranquil. So rich in history. One could have said it was the perfect evening to spend together as a family, bridges, photo ops, and skipping rocks in the stream. Ironically years before, this exact place was filled with blood shed, horror and deep wounds, agony and loss.
God has reminded me that just like this place, ruined and destroyed, He also has rebuilt and made new; God will do the same for my life. God will rebuild brokenness that the enemy has destroyed and replace loss with restoration. What hope!
Ezekiel 36: 33,36 "This is what the Sovereign LORD says: On the day I cleanse you from all your sins, I will resettle your towns, and the ruins will be rebuilt...Then the nations around you that remain will know that I the LORD have rebuilt what was destroyed and have replanted what was desolate. I the LORD have spoken and I will do it."

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Beautiful truth!